Godaddy Web Hosting Reviews, Prices & Scam Report

Ana Ghoib Syeikh Malaya 2:33 PG
This page is about why Godaddy sucks. The company is often referred to as the Godaddy Scam.

Godaddy Scam 1: Security Issues
Godaddy Sucks. Soon after I became a customer of this web hosting company, I realized that this web hosting provider was the wrong choice. I should never have hosted my Wordpress site with this web host. I concluded this when my blog started showing security issues.

I immediately downloaded all of my files to my computer and started scanning them. It appeared that all my php files had suspicious coding as if they were infected by malware. I cleaned every file and uploaded them by overwriting all the existing ones. Then I checked my error logs. My Wordpress version was the latest and my FTP password was very strong. I couldn't find anything that might have caused this problem.

Godaddy Sucks 2: Bad Support
Suddenly, after a few days, the same problem popped up. The RSS feed page of my blog wasn't working. This was strange since I hadn't touched my site at all since the last cleanup. All my files were infected again by the same malware. I submitted a support ticket to the company, explaining everything, but received a response like "We were unable to find any issue on your site, Make sure you are not running an outdated version of software" etc.

Many Godaddy Victims On The Web.
When I started searching on the Web about this issue, there were thousands of others with the same Godaddy sucks problem.

I didn’t receive any professional response from the GoDaddy Scam team, even after it was clear that the malware was on their servers. The hosting scam provider didn't even investigate it! Later I heard that they outsource their support to a third world country! This is the notorious Godaddy Scam!

This was a good reason for me to switch host to Linux Hosts Inc. These guys are awesome. Low pricing, cheap domain names, very professional support, an intuitive interface and great scripts. Honestly, I’m more than happy with them. Best support in the world. It looks as if all their support representatives are software engineers!

This is an Actual customer story submitted by John Singh - California To read more on Godaddy scam reviews prices report click here.





Source: usa.weloveourhost.com